The Ontario Urban Forest Council works to advance the principles of sustainable urban forest management in Ontario. We work in partnership with all sectors, bringing together professionals, academics, industry, government and the general public in a multi-stakeholder approach to urban forest conservation. We also provide technical support for groups addressing urban forestry issues and offer various workshops on a wide range of topics. When you join the OUFC, you receive:
- An opportunity to support urban forest conservation in Ontario
- A chance to give input on what issues and activities should be priorities for the OUFC
- Discounts on OUFC seminars, workshops and conferences
- An invitation to the annual general meeting (AGM) and opportunity to vote for board members
If you would like to be a member of the OUFC, please fill out the following membership form.
After pressing “Submit”, please select one of the options below by clicking “Add to Cart”. You will see your order appear immediately in the right hand side of this page. Please then proceed to checkout. You will be re-directed to PayPal’s secure checkout page.
We Have Several Membership Options Available:
1. Supporting Member (Includes up to Three People Plus Listing on our Website or Newsletter)
- One Year – $300
- Three Years – $700 (Save $200)
2. Corporate Member (Includes up to Three People)
- One Year – $150
- Three Years – $350 (Save $100)
3. Active Member
- One Year – $75
- Three Years – $175 (Save $50)
4. Student or Senior Member
- One Year – $25
Want more from the OUFC? Click here to view our books & publications available for purchase!